VeloSource has a locum tenens CRNA opportunity in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Coverage Needs: 8s, 10s and 12s
- Mon - Fri | No Call
- Minimum Years Experience: 2
- Level I Trauma Center with High Acuity Cases
- Medical Direction Model with Attending Anesthesiologist
- Typical Day: Main OR, Same Day OP Center and Off-Site Anesthesia
- Typical Cases: Spine Procedures, Thoracic, Complex Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Plastics, Urology, Vascular, Neurosurgery, General Surgery and ENT
- AVG Number of Cases: 14,000
- EMR: Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.