Marshfield Medical Center – Beaver Dam in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin is seeking a CRNA.
- Competitive Salary of $244,525 - $285,821 which includes the additional beeper call compensation of up to $47,924.
- 24 hour beeper call with 20 minute call-response (designated call room if needed)
- Beeper call opportunity, variable 1:5 call coverage.
- 13 weeks paid time off (includes vacation, CME, and holiday)
- $2,750 CME allowance
- Potential to pick up additional shifts $152hr.
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, paid time off, retirement options and much more for non-casual positions
- Up to $10,000 relocation support
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Community:
Beaver Dam is a growing city of 16,000 residents. With a 6,000-acre lake, vibrant parks, wide array of visual and performing arts and numerous festivals; quality of life is thriving. In addition to high quality public schools, Beaver Dam is home to several additional educational resources which include an international preparatory academy, and a technical college for lifelong learning. Quality employers, a diverse workforce, great entrepreneurship atmosphere and growing retail marketplace all combine to make it an excellent place to live and work! Beaver Dam is only 30 mins from the outskirts of Madison!
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
The Marshfield Promise
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence and Affordability.
Jennifer Waters-Plemon, Physician and APC Recruiter
(click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)