CRNA Opportunity in Everett, WA - 23411080
Seeking Full-Time CRNA due to expansion of services. 6 weeks PTO, comprehensive benefits! NEW GRADS WELCOMED!
The Department of Anesthesia at Providence Regional Medical Center (PRMC) has an opportunity for FT CRNAs. The blended team of Anesthesiologists and CRNAs welcomes clinicians who want to work at a premier, 531-bed Seattle-area hospital with a national reputation for excellence. PRMC, a Level II Trauma Center, is part of the largest healthcare provider in the state. Join the caring and supportive staff that has been providing compassionate, high-quality care to the community with roughly 16,989 cases performed, which includes 4,000 births annually.
- CRNAs practice independently/autonomously in a collaborative environment.
- 26 OR + 2 OB| 531 Beds | L2 Trauma |
- Case mix includes: general, ortho, uro, gyn, neuro, vascular, GI.
- Typical day when not on call runs 7am-5pm
- Multiple shift opportunities: 8s, 10s, 12s, 14s, 24s
- Two campuses (10 minutes apart)
- Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Talk-space | Disability
- 401K | Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- 6-week PTO | CME
- Active state license | DEA | State CDS
- Board certified required
- ACLS | PALS | BLS