Freeman CRNA Opportunity
- Seeking dedicated CRNAs, support for new grads with hands on training
- Administer the full scope of your education and training
- Provide exceptional, compassionate care to a grateful community
- High degree of autonomy
- Enjoy a flexible schedule
- Full-time physicians work approximately 14 shifts per month
- Generous compensation package
- Excellent benefits package starting day one
- New, near-site, state-of-the art day care/learning center is available exclusively for children of Freeman employees
About Freeman Health System
Located in the southwest corner of the state in Joplin, Missouri, Freeman is a physician-led, locally owned, not-for-profit health system and is well-recognized as the region's epicenter for quality healthcare. Our three-hospital system provides comprehensive healthcare and behavioral services to a service area of 450,000 residents from Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. As a teaching hospital, Freeman also provides medical students and resident doctors the opportunity to study with our high-caliber physicians. We are continually expanding and searching for talented, qualified professionals to join our organization. See yourself in Joplin, Missouri!
- Appreciate an excellent quality of life in Joplin, where a crossroads of culture lies tucked away in the beautiful Ozarks of Southwest Missouri
- As the fourth largest metropolitan area in the state, Joplin maintains the lowest cost of living and highest bang-for-your buck
- A city of 50,000 people (which flourishes to over 200,000 during the workday), Joplin serves as a hub of economic, health and cultural activity for multiple communities in the four-state area
- Spend more time at home with no commute. Beautiful neighborhoods are located within an easy 5-10 minute drive from the clinic and hospital.
- Balance work with an active lifestyle with activities including golf, tennis, numerous gyms, running, and hiking the scenic chert bluffs
- Enjoy easy access to nearby streams and lakes for fishing, kayaking and boating
- Multiple preK-12 options exist to make sure young minds have the opportunity to thrive. Choose from public, private and parochial schools, local colleges and a state university.
- Become a valued member of a diverse, growing medical hub with Kansas City University-Joplin's medical school and their 160+ students enrolled per year. A future dental school will open on KCU-Joplin's campus in 2023!
Our mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve through contemporary, innovative, quality healthcare solutions.
Make an impact. Join us in our work creating healthier communities.