P/T CRNA needed for Oral Surgery/Perio Private Practice in Suwanee! - 23761303
We are a newly constructed state of the art facility that specializes in oral surgery laser periodontal procedures.
Highly trained and licensed I.V sedation clinician is looking for a reliable CRNA to aid and focus on the sedation aspect and care of our patients while he focuses on the surgical needs for optimal success.
As a private practice we offer competitive pay in a more relaxed environment focusing on 1 patient at a time.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Job Responsibilities:
We have assistants on the team to aid in your responsibilities.
- Provides pre-anesthetic preparation and patient evaluation.
- Ensures patient identification and obtains appropriate health history.
- Recommends, requests, and evaluates pertinent diagnostic studies.
- Documents pre-anesthetic evaluation.
- Obtains informed consent for anesthesia.
- Selects and/or administers pre-anesthetic medications.
- Selects prepares and administers anesthetic agents or other agents administered in management of anesthetic care.
- Informs anesthesiologist and/or surgeon of changes in patient’s condition.
- Provides anesthesia induction, maintenance, emergence, and post anesthesia care.
- Inserts invasive line catheter/devices.
- Performs tracheal intubation and extubation, airway management.
- Provides mechanical ventilation.
- Performs venous and arterial punctures.
- Obtains blood samples. Performs and manages regional anesthetic.
- Manages patient’s fluid, blood, electrolyte and acid base balance.
- Provides perianesthetic invasive and non-invasive monitoring utilizing current standards and techniques.
- Responds to abnormal findings with corrective action.
- Recognizes and treats cardiac dysrhythmias through use of perianesthetic electrocardiogram monitoring.
- Evaluates patient response during emergence from anesthesia. Institutes pharmacological or supportive treatment to insure adequacy of patient recovery from anesthesia and adjuvant drugs.
- Provides post anesthesia follow-up, report, and evaluation of patient’s response to anesthesia and for potential anesthetic complication.
- Identifies and manages emergency situations. Initiates or participates in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Performs or orders equipment safety checks as needed.
- Cleans and sterilizes equipment and notifies supervisor of needed equipment adjustments/repairs.
- May perform patient care to the extent necessary to maintain clinical expertise, competency and licensing necessary to fulfill job responsibilities and to direct the provision of care on the unit.
- Graduate of accredited nurse anesthesia program
- Two (2) years of anesthesia care
- Valid state RN License (must meet education requirement(s) for state licensure)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA)
- Certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) by the American Heart Association
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer certification